17 June, 2010

What's your favorite sport?

If I'm going to answer some of these questions, they've got to have entertaining answers, right? Otherwise, what's the point in making people who already know me well read all this stuff? Baseball is slow and unimaginably boring to me, despite Stephen King's attempts to make it interesting in "Faithful" or "Blockade Billy". Basketball has too much scoring, (really, only the last five minutes matter). Football is simply lame. (No offense to any fans of the above sports, they're just not for me.) Hockey is the sport I've been a passionate fan of for a good portion of my life. My interest in it started with the 1980's MacGyver TV series, in which the title character is a huge fan, as was the actor who played him, Richard Dean Anderson. I'm a LA Kings fan, through and through, though I route for a handful of other teams when they're not the Kings' opponent. The Penguins and Blues in particular.

Ask me anything...maybe I'll even answer

No comments:

Post a Comment